If you are a medical coder, then the PRN Coders Network Listserv is for you. This free listserv brings together coders and coding experts from throughout the country to discuss coding and billing challenges. Recent topics of discussion include:
- New subsets of modifier -59
- CPT 94621 for reporting pulmonary stress testing
- Billing for urine drug testing
- CPT 77427 for radiation treatment management, five treatments
- Coding renal ultrasound with doppler
- Proper coding of a colonoscopy where two polyps are found in the sigmoid colon and one is removed by snare technique and the other by cold biopsy
- Coding for road rash cleanup
- Documentation to support CPT 96118 for neuropsychological testing
Once you join the listserv, you can start discussions, browse and comment on previous discussions, and search the entire archive of discussions by keyword.
To register for the PRN Coders Network Listserv, fill out the short form below. Once you have registered a password, you will automatically receive an email that will allow you to confirm your account. You will then need to choose the “PRN Coders Network” list and request to join. A member of the PRN Advisors team will review your request in a timely manner.
We look forward to your joining and participating in the PRN Coders Network.